Wednesday, August 2, 2023

I'm back!


I don't know why my heart was opened to do blogging again this night. So I revisit this blog of mine. Whoaa!! It has been 12 years I left my blog. Some part of the blog has fallen apart just like an empty old house. But yeah I think the layout is kind of evergreen suits me even until now. What do you think?

So I think I'll keep this layout and just do a little touch up or decoration here and there to make it looks alive again (even though I don't think it was alive back then 😅)

I think yes I think (a lot of thinking going on there), I got this call because I need and want to improve my weakness which is doing things half way hurm 😞.

So here I am. Back to blogging. Finish what I've started. I promise to myself, from now on;

  • Be a consistent type of person
  • Doing things wholeheartedly
  • Enjoy what I'm doing without thinking or stress too much about reward
  • Getting better and better day by day
That is for now. Later! but not too late of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment